24837 Schleswig, Deutschland
Information, reservation, booking +49 (0) 4621 813 222
Opening hours until 31.10.2022
Am Sonntag, den 31. Oktober 2022, ist der Globus nur bis 16 Uhr geöffnet.
- Reduced prices are valid for: students, apprentices, the disabled, receivers of ALG II [a type of German unemployment benefit], voluntary services participants – respectively with valid documentation.
- Family ticket: two adults with children of up to 17.
- Children of up to 6 do not pay entrance fees.
Information for your visit
- Due to the pandemic, a journey with the Globus is only possible if you wear a medical FFP2 mask (a surgical mask is not sufficient in this case). Mask exemptions or similar do not apply to a journey with the Globus either. If you only want to visit the Globushaus, but do not want to take a trip in the Globus itself, our general Corona rules apply. You can find them HERE...
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to ride on the Globus. People with health risks (cardiovascular problems, epilepsy, claustrophobia) should refrain from traveling on the Globus.
- Dogs and bicycles are not permitted on the grounds of the baroque garden.
Arrival by public transport
- Would you like to travel by bus or train? Then go to www.nah.sh to find out how best to get to us.
- Arrival by motor vehicle? The Globushaus and the baroque garden are close to the Schlossinsel (about 800 meters on foot). Visitors usually park there.
The Globushaus and the baroque garden are close to the palace island (about 800 meters walk) and are unfortunately not completely barrier-free. There is no parking there. Use the free parking spaces on the castle island.
If you have detailed questions about accessibility in advance of a visit, please call our service staff or send us an e-mail. If you are on Museum Island and need help, you can contact our staff at any time.